VFM Edutech is an ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Organization
- The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations.
- Founded on 23 February 1947, the organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and as of March 2017 works in 162 countries.
- It was one of the first organizations granted general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.
VFM Edutech is also a member of AECED
- The Association for Early childhood Education and Development (AECED) is a national body registered in 2008.
- It was formerly known as the Indian Association for Preschool Education (IAPE).
- IAPE was established in 1964 with the intention of bringing together professionals in the field of early childhood education in the interest of the young child.
- It was instrumental in empowering concerned adults in creating a joyful childhood for each and every child through professional development workshops and refresher courses for preschool teachers.
- Considering the diverse demands of the fast-paced socio-economic changes and increasing aspirants of parents and teachers in varied settings, it was imperative to extend the scope of the organization’s efforts for the young child.